[openstack-dev] Reminder: Project & release status meeting - 21:00 UTC

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Oct 15 07:57:50 UTC 2013

Today we'll have the last release meeting before Havana final release.
At the time of this writing no RC window is currently open. For each
project we'll look at havana-rc-potential bugs and see if any of them is
worth the risk associated with a late respin. We'll also review the
state of the Release Notes and see how they can be improved.

Feel free to add extra topics to the agenda:
[1] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/ProjectMeeting

All Technical Leads for integrated programs should be present (if you
can't make it, please name a substitute on [1]). Other program leads and
everyone else is very welcome to attend.

The meeting will be held at 21:00 UTC on the #openstack-meeting channel
on Freenode IRC. You can look up how this time translates locally at:
[2] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20131015T21

See you there,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)