[openstack-dev] [oslo] maintenance policy for code graduating from the incubator

Boris Pavlovic bpavlovic at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 29 19:04:41 UTC 2013

Doug,

Based on that, I would like to say that we do not add new features to
incubated code after it starts moving into a library, and only provide
"stable-like" bug fix support until integrated projects are moved over to
the graduated library (although even that is up for discussion). After all
integrated projects that use the code are using the library instead of the
incubator, we can delete the module(s) from the incubator.

Sounds good and right.

Best regards,
Boris Pavlovic