[openstack-dev] EC2 Filter

Sebastian Porombka porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Tue Nov 26 09:56:04 UTC 2013

Oh hai!

That's nice to hear! I would like to help by adapting this patch set to
latest and
I will try to work out the tempest test cases.

Is there any form of documentation for new developers?

Thanks in advance
    Sebastian

--
Sebastian Porombka, M.Sc.
Zentrum für Informations- und Medientechnologien (IMT)

E-Mail: porombka at uni-paderborn.de
Tel.: 05251/60-5999
Fax: 05251/60-48-5999
Raum: N5.314