[openstack-dev] [Keystone][Oslo] Future of Key Distribution Server, Trusted Messaging

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Tue Nov 26 04:25:50 UTC 2013

Back in the Day, Barbican was just one Service of Cloud Keep.  While I
would say that KDS belongs in the Cloud Keep, it is not the same as, and
should not be deployed with Barbican.  Is it possible to keep them as
separate services?  I think that is the right way to go.  Barbican is
for the  end users of Cloud, but KDS is not.  Does this make sense?