[openstack-dev] [Trove] configuration groups using overrides file

Craig Vyvial cp16net at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 17:39:45 UTC 2013

Denis,

I'm proposing that #3 and #4 sorta be swapped from your list where we merge
the config group parameters into the main config and send down the file
like we do now. So the guest does not need to handle the merging. The logic
is the same just the location of the logic to merge be handled by the
service rather than at the guest.

Most of the "merging" logic could be part of the jinja template we already
have.

This will allow the guest to be agnostic of the type of config file and
less logic in the guest.

-Craig