[openstack-dev] [Solum] git-Integration working group

Krishna Raman kraman at gmail.com
Fri Nov 22 22:37:39 UTC 2013

Hello all,

I would like to kickoff the Git integration discussion. Goal of this subgroup is to go through the git-integration blueprint [1] and break it up into smaller blueprints that we can execute on.

We have to consider 2 workflows:
   1) For Milestone 1, pull based git workflow where user uses a public git repository (possibly on github) to trigger the build
   2) For later milestones, a push based workflow where the git repository is maintained by Solum

Devdatta has created 2 blueprints for consideration: [2] [3]

I have set up a doodle to poll for a recurring meeting time for this subgroup: http://doodle.com/7wypkzqe9wep3d33#table   (Timezone support is enabled)

Currently the plan is to try G+ hangouts to run this meetings and scribe on #solum. This will limit us to a
max of 10 participants. If we have more interest, we will need to see how to change the meetings.

Thanks
Krishna

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/solum/+spec/git-integration
[2] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/solum/+spec/solum-git-push