[openstack-dev] L3 advanced features blueprint mapping to IETF and IEEE standards

Carl Baldwin carl at ecbaldwin.net
Fri Nov 22 17:26:36 UTC 2013

Nachi,

I'm sorry to have missed this meeting.  In my jet-lagged state, I
somehow got it on my calendar for last night rather than last Tuesday
night (my local time, MST).  I have an interest in the dynamic routing
area of neutron and I would like to be involved.

Will this meeting be weekly?  I'll go read through the meeting log.

Carl Baldwin