[openstack-dev] [heat][savanna][tripleo][trove] jobs for dib elements

Sergey Lukjanov slukjanov at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 20 09:42:30 UTC 2013

Hi folks,

it looks like all of us need to have some jobs to check, build and publish our guest images.
Please, correct me if such discussion/thread is already exists.

There was a short discussion on it with Trove guys and we have same thoughts on it.
I’m not really sure about Heat/TripleO and so guys please comment here about your needs.
In Savanna we have some elements to pre-built images with Hadoop and, so, we’d like to gate them.

The main idea of this email is to coordinate our efforts in this area and share thoughts/solutions earlier.

I’ve created an etherpad to collect some thoughts - https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/dib-elements-jobs

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,
Sergey Lukjanov