[openstack-dev] [neutron] [ml2] ML2 meeting agenda this week

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Tue Nov 19 02:49:08 UTC 2013

Folks:

The agenda for this week's ML2 meeting has been posted. I'd like
to focus 30 minutes or so on ML2 testing, and the rest on the
TypeDriver Summit Session. We need to add Tempest tests
around the main Open Source components of ML2. What is
lacking now is LinuxBridge and L2 Population Tempest tests,
and OpenDaylight is coming soon and will require the same.

Look forward to a lively discussion and the continuing evolution
of ML2 in Icehouse!

Thanks,
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings/ML2