[openstack-dev] [keystone] Service scoped role definition

Tiwari, Arvind arvind.tiwari at hp.com
Tue Nov 19 00:01:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

Based on our discussion in design summit , I have redone the service_id binding with roles BP<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/serviceid-binding-with-role-definition>. I have added a new BP (link below) along with detailed use case to support this BP.
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/keystone/+spec/service-scoped-role-definition
Below etherpad link has some proposals for Role REST representation and pros and cons analysis

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/service-scoped-role-definition

Please take look and let me know your thoughts.

It would be awesome if we can discuss it in tomorrow's meeting.

Thanks,
Arvind