[openstack-dev] [Solum/Heat] Is Solum really necessary?

Jay Pipes jaypipes at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 18:50:32 UTC 2013

On 11/15/2013 11:15 AM, Jason Dunsmore wrote:
> Great description of Heat vs. Solum!  This belongs in the FAQs of both
> projects IMO.  This question is bound to keep coming up (for good
> reason).

Indeed, Angus' descriptions as well as many of the other folks on this
thread were great and definitely helped me delineate where the
boundaries are.

I will go ahead and work with some other folks to get the above FAQ
fleshed out on the wiki (or the solum.io site I suppose...)

All the best, and thanks for all the great responses.

-jay