[openstack-dev] sqlalchemy-migrate needs a new release

David Ripton dripton at redhat.com
Fri Nov 15 18:47:58 UTC 2013

On 11/15/2013 10:41 AM, David Ripton wrote:

> sqlalchemy-migrate-0.8.1 is now up on PyPI.  Thanks fungi for kicking
> PyPI for me.

So there was a hardcoded version number inside migrate/__init__.py,
which broke things when I didn't manually update it to sync with the new
release's version number.  (DRY violation.)  mordred landed a patch to
make it dynamic so we don't need to remember to update it before every
release in the future.

sqlalchemy-migrate-0.8.2 is now on PyPI.

David Ripton   Red Hat   dripton at redhat.com