[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][qa]Tempest tests for Ceilometer

Nadya Privalova nprivalova at mirantis.com
Wed Nov 13 13:25:51 UTC 2013

Eoghan,

I've updated the agenda. Actually, I'm ready to start working on tasks'
coordination (division) but need some time to get acquainted with
Ceilometer infra (gating, devstack problems). Anyway, we will discuss it on
irc. So, Zhi Kun Liu, please join us :)

Julien,

Thanks for looking into crs. As I see 39237 made a good progress today

Thanks,
Nadya