[openstack-dev] [Ceilometer][qa]Tempest tests for Ceilometer

Zhi Kun Liu liuzhikun at gmail.com
Wed Nov 13 10:20:44 UTC 2013

Hi Nadya,

Thanks for your great works! We also have plan to write some ceilometer
tests in Icehouse.  I'd like to work together with community for ceilometer
tests. I have an idea for the test plan. Everybody could post their test
plan to
https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/ceilometer-test-plan, but make sure it is
not duplicate to other test plan. If he/she wants to contribute automation
testcases, mark it and assign that plan to himself/herself.

Regards,
Zhi Kun Liu