[openstack-dev] Motion - Amend TC charter language to reflect Gender Parity

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Wed Nov 13 10:01:11 UTC 2013

Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> On Tue, 2013-11-12 at 15:50 -0500, Anita Kuno wrote:
>> [...]
>> I move that the language of the TC charter reflect gender parity.
>> [...]
>
> I think it goes without saying that it makes sense to fix this.
> Personally, I'm annoyed I didn't notice this before now.

Was probably my fault (in French, we unfortunately use masculine
pronouns in gender neutrality cases, so it's not a natural thing to me)
-- that's what you get for getting a non-native speaker to write
reference documents :)

Off-topic reminder: please avoid cross-posting answers to -tc as it
results in moderation madness. Discussion of motions should happen on
-dev only so that everyone can participate (ideally only a link to the
discussion should be posted to -tc so that we make sure it's not
overlooked by TC members).

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)