[openstack-dev] disable/enable services and agent tests

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Nov 13 03:25:04 UTC 2013

We shouldn't really be changing the config of the cloud we're testing
- that stops us being run against actual prod clouds.

Instead we should have some set of profiles we test against - and then
run different jobs for different profiles, avoiding the problem
entirely.

-Rob

On 13 November 2013 15:23, Zhi Kun Liu <liuzhikun at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> In Tempest, we have some testcases that disable/enable services or agents.
> e.g.
> https://review.openstack.org/#/c/55271/1/tempest/api/compute/admin/test_services.py
> test_service_enable_disable
> test_disable_service_with_disable_reason
>
> Since Tempest run in parallel for now, I'm afraid of these testcases have
> possible impact on other tests.  Anyone has ideas about it? Should we remove
> such testcases?
>
> Regards,
> Zhi Kun

Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>