[openstack-dev] RFC: reverse the default Gerrit sort order

Robert Collins robertc at robertcollins.net
Wed Nov 13 02:02:47 UTC 2013

On 11 November 2013 17:06, Clark Boylan <clark.boylan at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 10, 2013 at 6:18 PM, Robert Collins

> They are sorted on the reverse of the default sort order (which is

Sadly not. The default sort order shows most-recently-updated first,
which is a field which changes on new push, on comments, etc.

The #my/important list shows in changeset id, which is static and
doesn't change at all - so an old review with a question on it will
stay there until it times out of the system entirely. This has it's
merits but in terms of finding things that need re-review, you have to
open every single patch and check by hand. Not a great use of time.

-Rob

--
Robert Collins <rbtcollins at hp.com>
Distinguished Technologist