[openstack-dev] [Neutron][LBaaS] LBaaS Subteam meeting

Akihiro Motoki amotoki at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 15:27:45 UTC 2013

Hi Eugene,

In my opinion, it is better the LBaaS meeting is held on
#openstack-meeting or #openstack-meeting-alt
as most OpenStack projects do.

In addition, information on
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#LBaaS_meeting is not
up-to-date.
The time is 1400UTC and the channel is #openstack-meeting.
I saw someone asked "is there LBaaS meeting today?" on
#openstack-meeting channel several times.

Thanks,
Akihiro