[openstack-dev] [neutron] Group-based Policy Sub-team Meetings

Kyle Mestery (kmestery) kmestery at cisco.com
Mon Nov 11 18:41:25 UTC 2013

Hi folks! Hope everyone had a safe trip back from Hong Kong. Friday
afternoon in the Neutron sessions we discussed the "Group-based
Policy Abstraction" BP [1]. It was decided we would try to have a weekly
IRC meeting to drive out further requirements with the hope of coming
up with a list of actionable tasks to begin working on by December.
I've tentatively set the meeting [2] for Thursdays at 1600 UTC on the
#openstack-meeting-alt IRC channel. If there are serious conflicts with
this day and time, please speak up soon. Otherwise, we'll host our
first meeting on Thursday this week.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/group-based-policy-abstraction