[openstack-dev] [qa] Policy on spelling and grammar

David Kranz dkranz at redhat.com
Mon Nov 11 17:58:59 UTC 2013

I have seen a wide variety of -1'ing (and in many cases approving)
patches for minor spelling or grammatical errors and think we need a
policy about this. Given the large number of contributors for whom
English is not their native language, I would be in favor of rejecting
spelling errors in variable or method names but being more lenient in
comments, commit messages, READMEs, etc. What do you all think?

  -David