[openstack-dev] [Nova] Configuration validation

Tracy Jones tjones at vmware.com
Mon Nov 11 17:38:58 UTC 2013

I had envisioned this as a standalone tool which would be run after an initial deployment to validate the config.  I like the idea of hooking it into an existing framework - but i agree that we certainly don’t want to slow things down.  I wonder if we could use some sort of cookie to track when we validated the config and only revalidate when needed.  As i get further in the BP i’ll investigate these options.

Tracy