[openstack-dev] [Heat] HOT software configuration refined after design summit discussions

Thomas Spatzier thomas.spatzier at de.ibm.com
Mon Nov 11 16:57:58 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I have just posted the following wiki page to reflect a refined proposal
for HOT software configuration based on discussions at the design summit
last week. Angus also put a sample up in an etherpad last week, but we did
not have enough time to go thru it in the design session. My write-up is
based on Angus' sample, actually a refinement, and on discussions we had in
breaks, plus it is trying to reflect all the good input from ML discussions
and Steve Baker's initial proposal.

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Heat/Blueprints/hot-software-config-WIP

Please review and provide feedback.

Regards,