[openstack-dev] [Heat] How do i implement this usecase:

Nilakhya nilakhya.chatterjee at globallogic.com
Thu Nov 7 10:03:42 UTC 2013

Hello Denis,

I asked in icehouse design session about the Floating IP support in heat
templates ( so that we can migrate from AWS to OS) and was guided to
OS::neutron resource even i was thinking if neutron becomes a dependancy
then (and not just a simple nova-network) even using OS::Neutron there
the asked usecase is a problem so opening it to community.

Consultant Engineering
Team: HPCS-Vertica
Location: Noida, India