[openstack-dev] Horizon OPENSTACK_SSL_NO_VERIFY Question

Lyle, David david.lyle at hp.com
Mon Nov 4 21:20:26 UTC 2013

You'll want to add the OPENSTACK_SSL_CACERT setting in your local_settings.py
and have the value be the path of your CA cert file.

I thought it was documented, but looking now, I don't see it.
https://github.com/openstack/horizon/blob/master/openstack_dashboard/local/local_settings.py.example#L134
is the best I can point to.

I will update the documentation.

David