[openstack-dev] [summit] Youtube stream from Design Summit?

Nick Chase nchase at mirantis.com
Fri Nov 1 22:32:51 UTC 2013

> Possible ways of remote interaction:
> - direct hangout participation (key people)
> - questions/comments section in etherpad (delay, more difficult to follow
- might need some assistant for tracking them)

I have a realtime browser-based chat app that is normally used in
conjunction with live events being streamed out of Second Life. I would be
happy to volunteer it for this.

Someone would have to monitor it for questions during the session and ask
them out loud, but it does provide a log, and also has the advantage that
we can leave it up outside the session for additional conversations.

(Not sure actually what the difference would be from IRC, actually, though.)