[openstack-dev] [Swift] Isilon support feedback

Pecoraro, Alex Alex.Pecoraro at emc.com
Thu May 23 17:16:32 UTC 2013

I start the replicators for replication between multiple Isilon clusters. Or actually in my test setup I had a mixed environment with some nodes that were just normal Ubuntu Linux boxes and some nodes that were part of an Isilon cluster. So the replicators would replicate from the Isilon nodes to the Ubuntu nodes.

I'll look into opening the source.

Alex