[openstack-dev] [Quantum] [Networking] Blueprint development process

Filipe Manco filipe.manco at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:56:20 UTC 2013

Hi,

I submitted a Quantum blueprint
(here<https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/provider-router>)
and already started working on it.

To ease the review process I divided the blueprint in work items and I'm
submitting a change to each of the work items. Is this the right way, or
should I just keep ammending the same change?

Using different changes I will have to add dependencies which I'm trying to
do according to the wiki
(here<https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/GerritWorkflow#Add_dependency>).
But when I try to submit the second change git review asks me if I really
want to submitt both commits. Is this intended or am I doing something
wrong?

Another question is how do I request my code to be integrated in OpenStack.
Should I request the core devs to review and accept (or not) my blueprint,
or they will look at it at some point and make decisions?

Thanks for your help!

Filipe Manco
http://about.me/fmanco