[openstack-dev] [glance] about rootwrap importing and Sheepdog store adding for glance

lzy.dev at gmail.com lzy.dev at gmail.com
Tue May 21 10:50:12 UTC 2013

Hi Glance guys,

Not sure you have saw the change of adding a new back-end store driver
- Sheepdog to glance at here: https://review.openstack.org/#/c/29680/

The contributor, Liu Yuan, is quite new to openstack development
(he/she said), so maybe you not know that change/idea yet, so please
take a look on it first.

My question here is that if we prefer add this new store driver to
glance maybe it's the right time to prepare import
rootwrap/processutil infrastructure import glance from oslo, so i
propose to re-check my change for that on (need rebase):
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/20469/

Any thoughts?

thanks,
Zhi Yan