[openstack-dev] [Networking] l3-agent and service

Nachi Ueno nachi at ntti3.com
Fri May 17 20:47:50 UTC 2013

Hi llya

That's sounds great.
So please also check FWaaS patch and VPN patch which will be posted.

Basically, I agree  with the concept of
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/quantum/+spec/lbaas-agent-scheduler.

This is my comment for the BP.

- Now, it is not lbaas specific. so the name should be service-agent-scheduler
- It should be merged with current quantum scheduler framework.

Now, l3 is scheduled by quantum scheduler. But L3 is going to be a service.
We can also let DHCP as a service. if so it is very natural  to have
one scheduling mechanism in quantum.

Best
Nachi