[openstack-dev] revert keystone eventlet changes?

Brant Knudson blk at acm.org
Fri May 10 13:19:32 UTC 2013

That fix was put in to get Keystone to pass the python26 gate on centos, so
reverting this change is going to fail Jenkins. Sorry for not looking close
enough yesterday to see that smokestack hadn't passed (smokestack has
usually finished before Jenkins). I'll investigate a fix for the swift
issue. - Brant