[openstack-dev] [Nova] Docs on compute driver testing

John Garbutt john at johngarbutt.com
Thu May 9 16:49:51 UTC 2013

Citrix (with a helping hand from Rackspace) are working with Dan to
get SmokeStack testing XenAPI again.

There are also people working on getting something that will be useful
to gate trunk, ideally running a setup very similar to what we have in
production at Rackspace (i.e. with cells).

While it might be cool to count sizes of production deployments and
levels of functionality, I think testing is a useful non-subjective
and open measure.

John