[openstack-dev] [Nova] Bug day!

Michael Still mikal at stillhq.com
Thu May 2 21:30:04 UTC 2013

Heya.

The state of un-triaged nova bugs is looking a bit grim at about 80
bugs needing love, so the nova team decided in its IRC meeting to have
a bug squashing day next Wednesday. We also decided we should try this
as a regular thing, so the plan is to try to run a bug day every two
weeks for the foreseeable future.

I will send a reminder at the start of the day from my crazy upside
down timezone. I'll also work on having some pretty reporting so y'all
can feel competitive about it.

Other projects are of course welcome to come along and close nova bugs
too. Or their own bugs if they really want.

Cheers,
Michael