[openstack-dev] PCI-passthrough dev ...

Ian Wells ijw.ubuntu at cack.org.uk
Sun Mar 31 01:42:25 UTC 2013

I see the Nova session is now
http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/243.  I don't want to pre-empt
it - it's important that the discussion happens
in front of as many people as possible - but a 40 minute session won't get
us very far if we're all explaining what we've already got.

I can schedule a webex or two before the summit.  I'm not sure where the
majority of people are located, but maybe Wednesday 3rd April, 10am PST /
7pm CET / 8pm IDT would suit?  Get in contact with me directly if you're
interested, and particularly if you have a solution you'd like to talk
about or demonstrate, or bitch on the list if it's not a good time (or
alternatively if you just disapprove of the idea).

--
Ian.