[openstack-dev] [Nova] about 'os-server-ha' extension

Konglingxian konglingxian at huawei.com
Tue Mar 26 10:03:46 UTC 2013

Hi all:
I added a nova extension called 'os-server-ha' to achieve the purpose that I can set the server new attribute 'ha' to 'enabled', so that the VM in my virtulization platform can migrate to other host automatically when the host on which VM is running is down or crashes.
I want to share the code to the community, but I have never done this before. Does anyone have suggestions for me? Or does there already have a blueprint to implement this?

Best wishes!