[openstack-dev] Unable to configure IP address automatically to vm's

Daisy F f.daisy25 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 20:33:16 UTC 2013

Hi,
    I am able to create vm's,although when I do ifconfig the IP  address is
not allocated to it.I get the following message on the console I tried
reading through the forums.. "wget: can't connect to remote host
(169.254.169.254): Network is unreachable".

I do not understand why do we need an l3 agent for this??,and where do I
run the dhcp agent.If anyone could guide me on this ,it would be helpful.

Thanks,
Daisy