[openstack-dev] Grizzly Release Notes need some love

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Mon Mar 25 16:07:14 UTC 2013

Hello everyone,

We are 10 days away from Grizzly release day. We are generally in good
shape, with all projects having put a release candidate and relatively
few "Murphy" moments so far.

At this point, I'd like us to shift focus to producing good release
notes at:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Grizzly

Release notes help everyone understand key new features in a format that
is a bit more friendly than Launchpad milestone pages. They serve as the
first point of information for Folsom users considering an upgrade and
let us document pre-release known issues.

At this point only a few projects have gone through the hassle of
documenting key features and upgrade hot points, so please remember to
spend some time this week working on this (no need to wait for Wednesday
next week and fight for the wiki lock) :)

Cheers,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack