[openstack-dev] PCI-passthrough dev ...

Russell Bryant rbryant at redhat.com
Mon Mar 25 15:23:36 UTC 2013

On 03/24/2013 01:44 PM, Ian Wells wrote:
> Yep, we've got code in test at the moment.

This is (at least) the second instance that I've heard of where PCI
passthrough has been implemented, but code hasn't surfaced yet.  It's
really unfortunate to see the duplication of effort happening.

Chuck Short also proposed a design summit session on it, presumably to
discuss implementing it yet another time:

    http://summit.openstack.org/cfp/details/29

It would be really nice to get some code out in the open for this.  :-)

--
Russell Bryant