[openstack-dev] [Openstack] Project quotas on multi-region

Kevin L. Mitchell kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com
Mon Mar 25 15:12:38 UTC 2013

On Mon, 2013-03-25 at 10:05 +0000, Day, Phil wrote:
> Currently quotas are maintained within each nova system so there is
> not a global view/management/enforcement of quotas. I would love to
> see a discussion of centralizing things from nova like key pairs, AZs,
> and quotas in keystone.

I must have missed this thread the first time it came around; I'll point
out Boson[1].  Unfortunately, I've not had any time to work on Boson,
and probably will not be able to work on it myself at any point in the
near future; if anyone is interested in helping out on this project,
please check out the git repository[2] and propose code…

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Boson
[2] https://github.com/klmitch/boson
--
Kevin L. Mitchell <kevin.mitchell at rackspace.com>