[openstack-dev] [quantum] BP VPN for WAN

Salvatore Orlando sorlando at nicira.com
Thu Mar 21 08:06:39 UTC 2013

Hi Hu,

Quantum Grizzly release does not have any VPN feature.
In order to commit it to the Havana release, the various proposals
should be discussed first.
As Dan said, this is likely happen in a session or two at the summit;
of course, this does not mean people unable to attend the summit are
cut out of the discussion.
Indeed it will also take place on the dev mailing list and IRC as
well; furthermore, summit sessions should be streamed, and (at least
at the last summit), we used etherpad to allow contributions or
questions from people not in the room.

Salvatore