[openstack-dev] [horizon][heat] Horizon Heat integration

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Mar 19 20:00:37 UTC 2013

Heat integration already has a topic proposed at the design summit I believe, but I'd love to see a proposal for doing the "diagram-based template designer" as well, if y'all are up for it. No harm in talking about it and working through the exercise to see if it's something we can/want to make happen.

All the best,

-          Gabriel