[openstack-dev] [Horizon][Swift] add meta data support for Swift to Horizon

Gabriel Hurley Gabriel.Hurley at nebula.com
Tue Mar 19 19:58:24 UTC 2013

I wasn't implying that that all metadata should be treated the same way for all services; instead I was stating that the interface component for dealing with arbitrary key/value metadata should be built to be reusable and able to solve the same types of problems across services from a UX standpoint.

All the best,

-          Gabriel