[openstack-dev] REMINDER: Vote in the PTL elections

Anita Kuno akuno at lavabit.com
Wed Mar 13 22:55:50 UTC 2013

Good point, Henry.

All those voters eligible to vote for one or some of the following projects:
Ceilometer
Nova
Keystone
received an email with a link in it specifically for the voter. The
emails were sent out on the first day of voting March 8, 2013.

If you didn't get an email with your link to vote check your spam. Still
no luck locating your voting link, respond to this thread.

Thanks,
Anita.