[openstack-dev] glance db upgrades question

Hancock, Tom (HP Cloud Services) Tom.Hancock at hp.com
Wed Mar 13 09:55:25 UTC 2013

+1
Yes it would be good to hear opinions and options on this 'cross the teams.
Maybe there's a way to share the pain?
: Tom

---

Tomas Hancock, HP Cloud Services, Hewlett Packard, Galway. Ireland +353-91-754765

Postal Address   : Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, European Software Centre, Ballybrit Business Park, Galway, Ireland
Registered Office: Hewlett Packard Galway Limited, 63-74 Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2 Registered Number: 361933

The contents of this message and any attachments to it are confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received this message in error you should delete it from your system immediately and advise the sender. To any recipient of this message within HP, unless otherwise stated, you should consider this message and attachments as "HP CONFIDENTIAL".