[openstack-dev] Reminder: Project & release status meeting - 21:00 UTC (!!)

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Mar 12 10:26:24 UTC 2013

The meeting will be held at 21:00 UTC on the #openstack-meeting channel
on Freenode IRC. You can look up how this time translates locally at:
[1] http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130312T21

For North Americans (who moved to DST last Sunday), that probably means
one hour later than usual !

On the agenda of the Project & release status meeting for today:

3 weeks from final release date, it's about time to start producing
release candidates. We'll look at the remaining RC bugs we need to fix
before getting there, and how fast we are moving[2].

[2] http://status.openstack.org/release/rc/

Feel free to add extra topics to the agenda:
[3] http://wiki.openstack.org/Meetings/ProjectMeeting

All Project Technical Leads should be present (if you can't make it,
please name a substitute on [3]). Everyone else is very welcome to attend.

See you there,

--
Thierry Carrez (ttx)
Release Manager, OpenStack