[openstack-dev] Gerrit is down

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Sat Mar 9 14:30:11 UTC 2013

On 2013-03-09 13:03:36 +0100 (+0100), Nikola Đipanov wrote:
> Sorry if this is not the right list for this - but I couldn't
> figure out where to send it since wiki site is also down.
>
> It's Saturday morning, so I thought it might be useful to post it
> as people may not be submitting stuff so much and noticing it.

Based on what I can see, the majority (if not all) of our systems
in Rackspace were unreachable for two hours starting at 1100 UTC and
ending at 1300 UTC. I'm unsure so far if this was planned
maintenance on their part, but will look to see whether we missed
any announcement about it.

The prolonged network outage also seems to have disrupted the
connection between Jenkins and Zuul, so I restarted the latter
shortly after 1400 UTC and got all pending changes enqueued for
processing again a few minutes ago.
--
Jeremy Stanley