[openstack-dev] Cross project track for the summit

Monty Taylor mordred at inaugust.com
Wed Mar 6 20:58:19 UTC 2013

In the past we've wound up putting cross-project things either in the
track of one of the projects (I have no idea where Devananda's would go)
or into the process track (the ceph one might make sense there?)

But I agree - it's a grey area, and as the person who frequently puts in
sessions like "let's migrate ALL of the projects to X" ... :)