[openstack-dev] [Openstack][Horizon] LBaaS Horizon UI How To

Kuang-Ching Wang kc.wang at bigswitch.com
Wed Mar 6 04:39:14 UTC 2013

Thanks, Ilya, for the helpful comments.

I have addressed three of the following suggestions, and left one for future work as I'm running out of bandwidth.  Specific comments below.  I have just pushed a new patch to gerrit.

KC

On Mar 5, 2013, at 6:01 AM, Ilya Shakhat wrote:

> Hi KC,
>
> It's great to see LBaaS support in Horizon! I hope it is not too late to get it merged into Grizzly, is it?
>
> Here are some issues I found during testing (they are not top-critical, but nice-to-haves):
> * Some required fields are actually non-mandatory, i.e. description, session persistence parameters

Made these not required and proper conditioning at the end.

> * On "Add member" screen it is possible to select multiple members, but only the first is added into the pool

Corrected this.

> * Health monitor parameters should depend on type of monitor, e.g. for PING type parameters HTTP Method and URL are not needed

Future work to make the menu dynamic based on choice of monitor type.

> * 'Port' field on member and vip details screens should be renamed to 'Protocol Port' (in order to correspond to the last-minute change in API and client)

Corrected.