[openstack-dev] Nova PTL Candidacy

Dan Wendlandt dan at nicira.com
Mon Mar 4 18:30:11 UTC 2013

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 10:19 AM, Dan Wendlandt <dan at nicira.com> wrote:

>> p.s. The above comment in no way is a slight on VIsh or Dan W. I
>> understand the decisions that have been made regarding feature
>> enhancements, I just think it's time for some housekeeping to be done.

Btw, I think we agree here, at least on the important question of where we
should go in the future :)

To some degree your observation is really just an indication that it would
be ideal if we could push more resources toward community goals, rather
than just vendor goals.  I've done my best to continue to highlight
"community goals", but at the end of the day, its really about companies
giving their employees clearance to work on community tasks, rather than
just focusing on that vendors plugins.

Dan

--
Dan Wendlandt