[openstack-dev] [keystone][nova] re-ordering of schema migrations

Eoghan Glynn eglynn at redhat.com
Mon Mar 4 15:36:08 UTC 2013

Thanks for the confirmation Doug.

AFAIK this compaction practice is only followed in nova, as the
other projects don't have anything like the same level of proliferation
of migrations. Nova has followed this practice for two release cycles
IIRC, so it would probably take a call from the PTL to discontinue it.

Vish - any thoughts on that?

Cheers,
Eoghan