[openstack-dev] Gerrit downtime for neutron repo rename

James E. Blair jeblair at openstack.org
Sun Jun 30 16:52:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

On Saturday July 6th at 1600 UTC, Gerrit will be offline for a short
time while we rename the source code repositories of quantum and
python-quantumclient to neutron and python-neutronclient.  To convert
that time to your local timezone, see:

  http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?iso=20130706T16

There is a wiki page about the renaming process that will be updated
with more information as it is known:

  https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Network/neutron-renaming

As usual, we will announce updates on Freenode in #openstack-dev and
will be available in #openstack-infra to help with any issues.

-Jim